ANST - Queen's Rapier Question

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Sun Sep 5 14:09:03 PDT 1999

crescentia3 at hotmail.com writes:

<< I've been unable to find a picture on the Ansteorra website, so I was
hoping
 someone could help me with this...
 I'm trying to paint a Queen's Rapier, but there is no information regarding
 how to paint the flower, the hilt, and the blade. I would assume there are
 color preferences, or is it up to my discretion?

 Thank you-
 Cres (who doesn't want to ruin a perfectly good Queen's Rapier) >>

Painting a queens rapier? The Queens rapier is a red and white braid hung
from a ring. If you mean the award paper then minne has the flower like this
: center star= black, then inner flower gold then outer black with gold trim.
My hilt is gold with the blade silver and the grip is a red and black mix.
hope that helps

Ld Pieter Rausch
Holder of the Queens Rapier