ANST - Bjornsborg Fall Court

Jodi McMaster jmcmaste at accd.edu
Tue Sep 7 02:26:57 PDT 1999

Greetings to the Ansteorra-cynn from AElfwyn aet Gyrwum, Callisto
Pursuivant!

I apologize to all those receiving multiple copies of this message.

The Barony of Bjornsborg is having a momentous fall court this Oct. 2-4.
Our beloved Baron and Baroness, their excellencies Raimond Selenarktos
and Mari ferch Rathtyen, will be stepping down and the crown will be
investing their successors, Sir Emrys Shaunnon and HE Brianna ny Oran.

We are anticipating that many may wish audiences with either the
outgoing or incoming Baron and Baroness.  Please contact me as soon as
possible so that I may accommodate you in the most felicitous manner
possible.

Sir Emrys and HE Brianna plan to hold a receiving court after the close
of the evening investiture and evening court of record. They wish to
extend an invitation to any who wish to perform during this time for the
amusement of any assembled at this time while they receive those who
wish to meet with them in their new estate.

If you wish to perform, please let me know as soon as possible.

Please circulate this information to anyone you know who is not on any
of the lists above or eschews email.

In service,
AElfwyn aet Gyrwum