ANST - Pennsic stories?

Melinda Kinser kinser at arn.net
Wed Sep 1 00:45:12 PDT 1999

My best memory of Pennsic as just a bystander in the battles was during the
field battle watching Ansteorra and Mountain Confederation hold back and
then finally charge and move as one blue, yellow, and black wave. It simply
took my breath away.. and to stand and watch her majesty kill enemy after
enemy whilst his majesty and another knight (sorry don't know who it was)
protected her from being killed.. It was quite a sight and I will always
remember this wonderful scene from my first, but not last, Pennsic

Lady Aerin of Adlersruhe
(MKA Melinda Kinser)
Deputy to the Seneschal of Adlersruhe
Deputy to the  Reeve of Adlersruhe