ANST - Kingdom Eisteddfhodd

Genevieve de Courtanvaux gdc at airmail.net
Thu Sep 2 09:13:50 PDT 1999

Unfortunately I am just the bearer of this news and am not entirely sure of
what exactly has happened. What I can say is that we lost our original site
and had to do the site scramble and when we found one the date that we could
have was the weekend of November 19-21. That is also the weekend that
Hunter's Moon will be held by Emerald Keep. So that is the scheduling
conflict with the 150 mile radius.

HL Genevieve de Courtanvaux

Does this mean Steppes Fall Court conflicted with something within
150 miles (the only other event on the calendar that I saw for Oct
10th was in Brazoria, TX - which shouldn't conflict with Steppes)?
Or is the problem the fact that Steppes Fall Court conflicts with
Eisteddfod according to the letter of Kingdom Law?

I'd be happy to discuss, at our next populace meeting (9-11), the
possibility of hosting Eisteddfod at our Yule Revel in December, but
if its the second issue that is creating the problem, then another
event willing to host Eisteddfod "piggy back" won't solve it.  If
this is the case, then I'm a little confused.  In my memory,
Eisteddfod has often been run on top of an already scheduled event.

Baroness of Wiesenfeuer

Katrionna MacLochlainn, OP
mka Lori Campbell
lcampbel at ossm.edu