ANST - Fwd: re-enactment and presentation

Krzysztof Kopernik kopernik at Ansteorra.ORG
Sun Sep 5 22:33:06 PDT 1999

Greetings Ansteorra,
I received this via the web.  I am not sure who to contact, but I am certain
that someone can help solve this.  Please CC me if you reply to this gentleman.
Krzysztof Kopernik
Virtual Scribe, Kingdom of Ansteorra