ANST - Gothic VIII

Melinda Kinser kinser at arn.net
Mon Sep 6 21:36:58 PDT 1999

I would like to say a Loud Vivat to HL Elanor on the wonderful running of Gothic. I had a wonderful time. I very much enjoyed the fighting, even in the rain, and the elevation of HL Ulrica to Mistress Ulrica of the order of the Pelican.  It was an extraordinary event and I am glad that it was my first but it will not be my last.  Thank you to everyone that was there that contributed to all of us having an excellent time.
Thank you to Master Rosario for the fun, and delicious, party in the Crane encampment. I will have many fond memories for years from this event.

For the love of the Dream,
Lady Aerin of Adlersruhe
(MKA Melinda Kinser)
Deputy to the Seneschal of Adlersruhe