ANST - embarrassing pictures?

Scot and Domino Eddy domino7 at texas.net
Tue Sep 7 22:16:46 PDT 1999

Greetings to the list...

Yes, it's time for another request for museum items. We've gotten some
pretty interesting stuff. You should see how "groovy" some of us looked
way back when. Now to increase your chances of anonymity it would be
great to have either a) cool historical stuff to draw noble eyes from
the photos or b) lots of photos of your friends so that yours fades in
with all the rest.

Afraid that pic of you in the hunter orange, polyester tunic with combat
boots, and baseball cap might be there? Well then, send pics of more
outrageous stuff and no one will notice.

I can hear you all now; "Jovian, will this really work? Will pictures of
me really go unnoticed if I loan lots of way cool
stuff?"......um.....well......yeah, sure.

Grace and Peace,

Jovian Skleros and Zaharra de Barcelona
curators of the Bryn Gwlad Historical Museum