ANST - Re: NK - Wiesenfeurer Baronial results

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Wed Sep 8 10:22:06 PDT 1999

  And we thank you for it. See there folks, another unsolicited testimonial
as to the fun to be had way out here in the West. Plan on at least as much
fun next year.
  Chiang
  House Crane
  Barony of Bonwicke
  Co-Steward for Gothic VIII
  Steward for Gothic IX (G2K)

  "Our Enemies Teach Us Life's Most Valuable Lessons"