ANST - Valor Tournament

Wed Sep 8 14:20:06 PDT 1999

I daytripped to Valor on Saturday mostly to let my wife see old friends, say
goodbye to Valor (she was one of the people who put on the first Valor
Tourney) and to take the grandkids to a local event.  The event was
pleasureable, but it was smaller and slower than previous Valors.  Gothic
appears to have cut heavily into Valor's attendence.

I've seen worse events, but I must admit, I was onsite only for a small part
of the entire event.  If there are specific complaints or problems, I would
suggest contacting the autocrat or the seneschal.

Bear