ANST - Valor Tourney

Katherine E. Neustadt kae1 at ou.edu
Thu Sep 9 06:53:51 PDT 1999

As a native Calontiri I went back for Valor to see some friends and
because the weatherman said it would be cooler there than Wiesenfeuer.
I am not a combatant, and I was at the Kansas State Line before I
realized that I had forgotten my bow, so there wasn't much to do other
than hang out and watch things.  And I had a great time doing it!  The
tourneys were fun to watch, food was abundant, the courts were lovely
and the wedding spectaular.  Couple that with the wonderful people and
Andrixos's trim shop (oy, I gotta stay out of that) and it was a great
weekend.  There was even a beach for swimmin'.
As for the next year and Three Rivers (my home barony) skirmish with
Grey Niche - I hope I can go.  Everything's more fun with Three
Riverats.
Catelin