ANST - tents

Steve Nolan Snolan at tex-is.net
Fri Sep 10 17:35:12 PDT 1999

Unot the populace of Ansteorra,

    I would like to invite you all those inteseted in tents, to please join me at Stargates Baroinals. I will be teaching a class for beginners in tent making. This class will start at 2:00. Afterwards we will be having the first tent guild meeting for the Kingdom. The meeting will start at 3:30. Please come and talk with me and share your ideas of what you would like to see in the guild. This is a guild decided to those is interested and wanting to know and learn about period tents. I hope to see you there!

Thank you for your time!
Lady Marguerite
In Service to the great lands of Ansteorra!

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents
www.spinningwinds.com
Marguerite at tex-is.net