ANST - Scroll Texts

C. L. Ward gunnora at bga.com
Sun Sep 12 14:45:56 PDT 1999

Lord Magnus of Mendersham asked:
>If i might possibly ask if someone could possibly email
>me the wording of some Peerage scrolls. Such as those
>of the Order of the Pelican and the Order of the Laurel. I
>would be most grateful.

It occurs to me that someone out your way might need a Norse Pelican text
-- for that you'd want to ask Mistress Brynhildr.  I know she has a Norse
Laurel text available.

I have the texts available in Latin if needed.

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva, OL
Baroness to the Court of Ansteorra
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)