ANST - ready, willing, and able

Scot and Domino Eddy domino7 at texas.net
Mon Sep 13 15:00:36 PDT 1999

Dear Donors,

We got a sneak peek at the pictures in the Bryn Gwlad Museum. Wow! Some
date clear back to 1973! We've got quite a few pictures, but of course,
yours could be the one to luanch you to fame and fortune. Or launch your
friend into orbit because he thought that picture was destroyed long
ago. Heh, heh, heh, heh. We could also use props from events, old
charters and awards, flags and pennons, event tokens and I'm still
offering a hefty reward for pictures of my wife, Zaharra, in the bunny
fur and brass bustier.

We'll be at BG populace tonight and BG fighter practice tomorrow and we
can be reached at...

512-928-1678
Scot and Domino Eddy
2400 Loyola Lane