ANST-Announce - Crown Tournament

crissy K poohyou at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 14 20:56:44 PDT 1999

       Greetings unto all of Ansteorra.  The Western Region would
like one and all to witness the tournament to decide the next Heirs
of our fair kingdom.
       Site fee is $6.00 pre-reserved and $7.00 at the gate.
Children 5-12 will be $3.00 pre-reserved and $4.00 at the gate.
Children under 5 are free.
       Feast fee is $5.00.  Feast will be prepared by Master Rosario
and will consist of Mongolian Barbeque.
   Please make checks payable to: SCA,Inc.- Shire of BLACKLAKE.  This was
wrong in the Black Star.
       There are limited electrical outlets and water spouts on
site.  I will reserve this for those with special needs with
reservations made by October 1.  After Oct 1 they will be offered on
a first come first serve basis.
        Site shall open at 2pm on Friday, October15 and close at 2pm
on Sunday.

Tentative schedule as follows:

Friday    2pm   Site opens

Saturday  8am Opening Court to be followed by armor inspection
              Peerage Circles (At their Majesties Pleasure)
          7pm Feast
              Court
              Bardic

Sunday    2pm Site Closes
   If anyone has any questions please feel free to email me.

In Service to the Crown and the Dream,
Herrin Katerina von Halberstadt
Autocrat of Crown Tournament
Hospitaller & Seneschal
Shire of Mendersham, Ansteorra
MKA Crissy Ketchersid
Abilene, Texas

"Sable, a chevron rompu and in base a rose argent."