ANST - The William BlackFox Estate

Bill McNutt mcnutt at pobox.com
Wed Sep 15 08:50:59 PDT 1999

Unto the populace of Ansteorra I give greetings.

With the passing of William Blackfox, I was inspired to generate a
message board as an on-line tribute.  It remains available at
http://www.webforger.com/blackfox.  Understandably, participation
has dropped off dramatically with the passage of time.

I have decided to add the On-Line memorial to my portfolio of web
sites I have designed and support. I thought that since I would be
directing non-sca-folk to the site, it might be useful to post a
couple of examples of his work, to help orient the newcomer.

I didn't know William well, but I understand that while generous with
granting permission, he was zealous about guarding his
copyrights.  Out of respect for the artist, I would like to contact
whoever is in charge of his estate, that I might obtain permission to
post a couple of Warthaven comics, or some panels from Vixen's
Keep  to that web site.

Can anyone give me a contact for the Blackfox estate?

Bill McNutt