ANST - Sir Badon's Cup

Cherie Nolan Marguerite at tex-is.net
Mon Sep 20 16:28:28 PDT 1999

I connected Sir Badon he states that he has been looking for that silly cup
for weeks. He thanks the keeper of the cup. And asked that he safe guard the
silly cup until he is able to claim it. It was a gift from his Mommy! :) If
you need his phone number please e-mail me privately. Thank you! No Badon
does not subscribe to the list but he has been forwarded the missive!
Thank you for the safe keepings of the silly cup! Lady Marguerite
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents
www.spinningwinds.com
Marguerite at tex-is.net