ANST - Peace of mind

Scot and Domino Eddy domino7 at texas.net
Tue Sep 21 16:35:39 PDT 1999

Greetings gentles all,

I'm only trying to protect your peace of mind. There you'll stand in the
Bryn Gwlad Museum astounded at the rich history of the Barony. Then it
will hit you, and not light either. "Oh, man, what they needed was my
picture of so-and-so." or "I should have brought that thing-a-ma-bob for
them to display." Sleeples nights tossing and turning thinking of that
perfect addition.

Let me help you. Just contact us and let us know that you have just the
thing that we need for the museum display. Send us a photocopy of that
perfect photo or loan us that item. We'll take good care of it! You'll
sleep soundly. Really.

Grace and Peace,

Jovian and Zaharra

p.s. still looking for those bunny fur photos of Zaharra.