ANST - Basket hilts at Elfsea?

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 06:05:31 PDT 1999

Your Excellency,

There will be at least one merchant I know of at Elfsea Defender that
will have basket hilts, and other such supplies.  The Armory of Westlig
Stjerne (www.moment.net/~armory) will be in attendance.

This is probably just one of the merchants who will have such things, I
just am aware that he will be there because I currently have an armor
order in with him.

Yours,

Timothy of Glastonbury