ANST - Request for assistanc...

tgnst at swbell.net tgnst at swbell.net
Mon Sep 27 15:38:24 PDT 1999

Help.  Am currently addressing our hand-painted invitations for
Protectorate.  The first big batch went out last Wednesday, but I now
find many holes in my address list, especially for our Rapier Champions
and Ladies.

I have copies of all the current peerage lists, but have no acsess to
any lists maintained by the Rapier community. If such lists are
available and I might be forwarded  I would be ever gratefull.  Barring
that I would be grateful if you would post me privately information on
any of the following individuals:
Alerric Greythorn, 2nd Champion
Battista (mok), and Kevin of Eldern Hills ( child she fought for), 5th
Champions
Krystal (lady Don Miguel faught for), 6th Champions
Don Navarre and Ms Fylean, 7th Champion
Laeretes (and rhe lady he faught for), 8th Champions
Stephen Hawkins and Adrianna di Beato, 9th Champions
Edric and Dominique, 10th Champions
Ingvey and Alys, current champions
Sorry if these leads are'nt enough to go on, no slight meant if titles
not given, the lists I'm
working from is at times scetchy at best.

Also need:
Sir Olaf, 2nd Baron of Namron, not on my chiv list
Jarlinde Kemrith Danil, 5th Protectorate, (mok)
Vicountess Aislyn O'Neill, 4th Protectorate
Duchess Arrowyn, 6th Protectorate
Edward Cire and Elizabeth du Rossignal, 9th Protectorate
Ms Ariella Idarius, 7th Protectorate, (mok)
Roderick of Mandrake Hill and Elanore d'Autun, 11th Protectorate
Duchess Rebekka die Blondie, 13th Protectorate
Ly Adessa MacDonald, 17th Protectoate
Ly Cymbelina ni Sheanain, 19th Protectoate
Some of these people have moved out of Kingdom, some won while living in
Calontir and we lost them when they moved, some are currently, and in
some cases very, inactve. I've found over the years that people that
have played with us are seldom truly lost, there is always someone
somewhere who knows where they've gone.

So now I'll be very surprised if all my misplaced people are found soon.

Thanks in advance,
'Stacia