ANST - TRF Questions

Paperdoll paperdol at wt.net
Wed Sep 8 06:10:18 PDT 1999

Greetings Delphina, Simone and Ansteorra!
HL Yoshi can give us a total list of who is autocrating which weekends at
TRF. Stargate is hosting the first weekend, Oct. 2nd and 3rd, Lady Klare is
our autocrat. The Cantons of Westgate and Gate's Edge are hosting the last
weekend, Nov. 13th and 14th. That's the extent of my knowledge.

In Service,
HL Signy Gandalvsdottir
Seneschal, Barony of the Stargate