ANST - Re: NK - Wiesenfeurer Baronial results

R. Smith superboy at lsh.org
Wed Sep 8 07:15:00 PDT 1999

Firstly, I want to second Robert's observation that much fun was had at this
event.

Secondly, a few more for the winners list:

Count Sir Gunther Jonsson (add a few titles! it's fun!) won a truly
incredible
heavy list with the final rounds fought against Lord Fluffy.  I leave it to
the
bards to tell the great story about Sir Gunther's challenge...

Don Donovan Fitzpatrick won the rapier list (apparently Don Donovan is
heat-resistant), and Lord Oxlade Lachlann Mackinnon won the A&S
competition with his beer (come come, I'm sure his amazing documentation
did figure into it!)

I leave it to a local to explain the Order of the Flaming Weasel. :)

Tighearnach mac Morgain
Herald of Mooneschadowe