ANST - Re: NK - Wiesenfeurer Baronial results

Weiszbrod, Barbara A (Barbara) baw2 at lucent.com
Wed Sep 8 08:56:31 PDT 1999

> As for the comments about how some people didn't go to Wiesenfeurer. I had
> planned on going but couldn't get directions or a map of where the site
> was, I went to gothic war instead and I think it was a much better and
> definatly more friedly event.

The map to the site was in the Black Star, as well as on their web site, so
I am not sure why you had trouble finding the way.

>From the first time I attended an event there I have always felt welcome in
Wiesenfeuer.  I cannot understand why you would question their level of
freindliness, but I am sure that had you made it to the event you would see
the true nature of the Barony.  Their hospitality and generosity is the
match of any group in the Kingdom.

Baroness Alys
Steppes