ANST - Peace of mind

midnightk midnightk at htcomp.net
Wed Sep 22 09:25:43 PDT 1999

I greatly wish to lend a hand to some of those photo opportunities.. i have
sevral pretty good pictures of the Baron and Baroness' investiture as well
as some really good photos of the procession leading to it and my was the
garb faboo! I also have some pictures of Corwin & CO. as their procedssion
was going in for his Knighting ceremony. On  a lighter note I also have some
really good pictures of those men who just love you to death from the
Candlemas Jovian and I ahev the story behind it too.. enquiring minds want
to know( blue feathers ring a bell??) any way I need to get a snail mail
from you so I can either get copies or sned youoriginals witha solomn
promise on your first borns name tha I will get them back.. I don't ask for
a lot really  :)

In Service,
Lady Annor Hoffstadtler
Shire of Tempio