ANST - strange craziness in the texas legislature

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Mon Sep 27 13:42:55 PDT 1999

On 27 Sep 99, at 13:19, keyna wrote:

> I agree with Gilli since my father is a Mason and He as well as I carry
> (hold) a sword of the Knights Templer's As did my Grandfather.

and let us not forget the sikh's and their ceremonial sabers  ... remember them
openly carrying in houston back in the '75-81' period.

used to hang at the ashram near my old house when i lived there ... i taught
them chainmail, they welcomed me and the then mate to join them for yoga and
meditation.  fun people to spar with.

'wolf

... truth is the sword of us all (lords of the new church)