ANST - Looking for past Champions

Eric Jackson owenapaeddan at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 16:24:59 PDT 1999

Greetings to the great kingdom of Ansteorra,

  Pardon me good gentles but I have a great need that I believe can be
helped.  I am searching for a way to contact Master Pepin de Moronis and
H.E. Uriah Wolfstar. They are past champions of the Canton of Rundel and I
have invitations that I need to send to them. Please if you know how to
reach them give them my email or phone #
Lord Owen ap Aeddan
owenapaeddan at hotmail.com
918-423-2866
  Thank you all for your time.