ANST - to scribes

Russell Husted husted at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 12:58:03 PDT 1999

Here are instructions for writing an arabic/english hand. The pages load
very slowly and have extremely large files. If you are on the scribal list,
I have already posted it there. But, if you have not had a chance to look at
it from that list, please do so and comment if you feel so inclined.

If you are not a scribe and you want to look at it, feel free and enjoy.

book
http://www.geocities.com/mahee_of_acre

I posted these to the scribal list a year ago, but I would like anyone who
is interrested to view them again.

samples
http://www.geocities.com/maithgen/scrolls/musician.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/maithgen/scrolls/dancers.jpg

Both scrolls borders, and color designs are documentable, as well as the
graphics, although I have never found an example where the graphic would
have actually been used this way. On the dance scroll, the word in the
compase is actual arabic and not english.

Please respond privately to mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com

Thank you again for your comments.

humbly,
mahee

           / )|           Mahee of Acre             |( \
          / / |           Russell Husted            | \ \
        _( (_ |         husted at hotmail.com          | _) )_
        \       /      Torre de los Brazos        \       /
         \    _/     Canton of Loch Soillier       \_    /
         /   /         Kingdom of Ansteorra          \   \