ANST - Regional Knight Marshal applications...

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 23:18:33 PDT 1999

Heilsen to all folk in the Central and Western Regions...

The positions of Regional Knight Marshal in the Central and Western Regions
are open for applications. Applicants need to send the Earl Marshal: 1. An
Application for Office Form  2. A short resume  3. Proof of Membership and a
copy of your current Authorization Card.

I wish to fill these offices as quickly as possible...so send in your
documents at your earliest convenience.

I wish to publically apologize to Sir Aaron for being derelict in my duty to
him, his Lady Britta, and the Western Region. I have put off announcing Sir
Aaron's stepping down from his Regional KM's office for far too long... If
anyone from the Western Region has sent me applications for this office... I
have not received them. So, please send updated applications again... Again,
I am sorry for this inconvenience... Sir Aaron has done a fine job of
maintaining his office and I wish to call attention to that fact...as well
as commend HL Britta for assisting him in the running of the office.

Centurion Don Miguel will be leaving office effective at Crown Tournament. I
wish to thank him for also doing a fine job in the Central Region as KM...

Again...please send your application packets to me at your earliest
convenience for either of these two positions.

Wæs Þu Hæl kinfolk...!
Kief av Kiersted - Earl Marshal Ansteorra
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."