ANST - Passing of a Great Lady

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 10:58:43 PDT 1999

I received news last night that Duchess Diana D'Sevigny of Caid passed away
of natural causes.

She was one of the first Queen's of the Kingdom of Caid, and a gentle and
gracious Lady.

I know that there are many Ansteorran's who have lived for a time in Caid,
and I wanted to pass on this sad news so that each of us in turn can reflect
upon the memories we have of her and how she touched our lives.

I know that as a very new player in Caid in 1980, she was THE example of
grace and beauty that was burned into my heart, and one that I have
continued to set as my ultimate example of what I strive to be as a Royal
Lady.

No mere words or tears can reflect the sadness that all who knew her must be
feeling.

In service to the Dream,

Larissa