ANST - Re: SCA info.?

Krzysztof Kopernik kopernik at Ansteorra.ORG
Thu Sep 30 17:20:45 PDT 1999

Greetings Gloria,
I will pass this message along to other members of our kingdom that may be
able to help.  If you should need further assistance please do not hesitate
to ask.
In Service,

Krzysztof Kopernik
Virtual Scribe, Kingdom of Ansteorra