ANST - Newcomers

INEZ ADAMS ldyinnes at juno.com
Sun Apr 2 19:53:10 PDT 2000

You know, I have always felt that it is not only th hospitaler that
should welcome visitors.
The way I and many others feel,  It is the responsibilty of all members
to welcome newcomers.
There is nothing wrong with you going up to them, introduce yourself,
answer any questions
that you feel comfortable with, just visit with them, make them feel at
home, and accompany them
to the hospitaler and introduce them to  him or her.+

Innes