ANST - Royal Huntsman

Fearghus lordfearghus at home.com
Sun Apr 2 20:12:37 PDT 2000

Plachoya said:

> As for having the Royal Huntsman chosen by IKAC it is as good as any
however
> one bad day and a good archer is out of the competition. I feel that a
> better method would be to use a three score average from the previous
year,
> yea I know we don't have any one with a three score average so we will
have
> to make do with what we have. Also as to shooting IKAC's they may be shot
at
> any "offical" archery practis. I like to be able to shoot IKAC's at events
> but for my two cents when shooting for champion I would rather see some
> innovation in the competition, but hthat is just my peculiar way of doing
> things.
> Plachoya Sobaka some times I just have to stir things up.

Your points are well taken, but since this is the first time for this
champion to be chosen there will be things learned from this. I spoke with
His Majesty today and this champion will be chosen by each rein. It will be
up to the current King and Queen to chose this type of tournament that will
be held. His Majesty is making a great effort to recognize archers in this
Kingdom and by creating a Champion that will rank equal with the Kings
Champion and the Queens Champion, I beleive this is a great step forward.

Ld Fearghus MacKenna
Deputy Earl Marshal for Archery Ansteorra
Man at Arms to Centurion Airaklee Wolf