ANST - Re: ansteorra V2 #80

Listen-Up! listenup at texas.net
Sun Apr 2 20:11:37 PDT 2000

Iain MacCrimmon said:
> I could possibly see that, if the Hospitaller consistently showed up at
> fighter practice. I get the impression that fighter practice attracts
> more newcomers than any other single thing that happens, yet in four
> kingdoms over 15 years I have yet to see a fighter practice regularly
> attended by the Hospitaller.

If the Hospitaller can't attend fighter practices, how about having him/her
appoint a deputy specifically for fighter practices? I, like you, felt that
fighter practices are what attracts more newcomers, and since my hubby
usually participating in fighter practice, I figured being a deputy
hosptialer for fighter practice was a way I could make good use of my time
and do our Barony a service.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to live up to the glowing words of
praise Isobel had for me.

In service to the dream,
Kateline