ANST - Squires'/Cadets' Invitational Question

VanoraV at aol.com VanoraV at aol.com
Sun Apr 2 22:07:40 PDT 2000

Greetings Ansteorra,

    can anyone tell me who usually coordinates the Squires' Invitational?
Have an addy? I had a *wonderful* time at the one 3 years ago (hey Othar!)
and need some information to start one out here in "swamp land"... they
seemed highly interested. (I wonder what else I can talk them into...
dropping breast protection perhaps?! Hummm....)

Many Thanks,

Lady Vanora (....who's still Galen's proud "Little Girl Squire"!!! Whoo-hoo!
ASGARD!! Uh, I mean AXE'S FORRRRRRRRD!!!!! TRI, uh.... ANSTEORRA!!!!! Yeah,
and "Life is good in Darkwat"... uh, I mean, "Life is good in Elfsea!"
<getting dizzy now>)