ANST - Gulf War praise and thanks

Genevieve de Courtanvaux gdc at airmail.net
Sun Apr 2 20:04:12 PDT 2000

I would also like to thank the marshalls that were either fighters, that
decided that marshalling was more important, and the marshalls that were
planning on watching instead of marshalling. Without these good gentles
volunteering the melees would have needed more of the melee participants to
run.
Thank you marshalls.
Genevieve de Courtanvaux