ANST - Royal Huntsman

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Sun Apr 2 20:26:00 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/2/00 10:16:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
gilli at seacove.net writes:

<<
 His Majesty is making a great effort to recognize archers in this Kingdom
 and by creating a Champion that will rank equal with the Kings Champion and
 the Queens Champion, I beleive this is a great step forward.

 This is indeed good news.  It wouldn't by chance also mean that an armiguos
 (?) or grant level award for achery is in the coming?  Would it?

 Jus asking.

 Gilli >>
I would say to this. Show the kingdom there is a need for this. Show us by
making the archery presence known. Have a community of archers that show in
number to events for tourneys and as a community itself. As long as we have a
many sometime archers and few every event archers there will be no award such
as a grant.

just my view. your mileage will vary,
Ld Pieter Rausch
Cadet to Don Jeremy