ANST - Re: Southern Regional Event

Listen-Up! listenup at texas.net
Mon Apr 3 16:07:31 PDT 2000

Skiann & Azalais thoughtfully said:
> We would like to say THANK YOU to all of the people from Raven's Fort,
Bryn Gwlad, and Clan Cadhla who made this weekend's event so much fun.  We
had a great time and really enjoyed meeting so many friendly people.  We
look forward to playing with you again soon. <

And let's give a general vivat to Bjornsborg who not only conceived of the
Southern Regional Event, but also worked very hard ensure that it was
carried out.

I was not able to attend the event - my loss. For those of us who could not
be there, does anyone have some stories to share about what we missed?

In service to the dream,

Kateline