ANST - Royal Huntsman

paul kaveshan pkjdw at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 13:14:54 PDT 2000

>From: "Mirrim and Suvdchin" <mirrim at moritu.net>
>To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: ANST - Royal Huntsman
>Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 20:37:09 -0500
>In
>the past few years the number of IKAC competitions at events has dropped.
>People are doing innovative competitions for fun and to choose champions
>instead.  Maybe the lack of IKAC shoots at events is related to the drop in
>scores submitted?

Looking through the newest Blackstar, I noticed that there are no IKAC or
IKCAC shoots listed.  Yes some have archery listed as an event, but unless
its specifically noted as IKAC or IKCAC, the shoot is not official and
scores not countable.

It is sad that so few scores were shot by Ansteorrans (I thought I shot
against a whole kingdom, not just 8 scores)  We in the shire of Tempio are
putting together a new archery range (opening date sometime this month??)
Once open, we will be having IKAC and IKCAC shoots.  This will be published
as soon as we know when.

Then I hope to see all who wish to show and shoot.....SHOW AND SHOOT!!! 8-)

Ld James