ANST - In support of archery

rlportwood rlportwood at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 4 14:39:32 PDT 2000

First, I would like to say Vivat to Drake and Kayleigh for the Royal Huntsman!

Being that Vallust and I are both archers (combat and target), we are usually on the range competing or watching, and support our archers in any way we can.  We have even added an archer as part of our Courts (presently Lady Oriana).  It's nice, and greatly appreciated, to see the support that this Kingdom now gives its archers.  Things have come a long way since I was Kingdom Archery Marshal.  For those of you who don't remember that, it was many years ago.  For those of you who do, you know from where I speak.

In Service to Christ and Crown,
Ascelyn
Baroness de Bonwicke