ANST - Goddess of Hospitality

gunnora at realtime.net gunnora at realtime.net
Wed Apr 5 07:03:22 PDT 2000

Ld Brennan of Acrubray suggested of Seraphina:
>There has been much talk of late regarding a (new) award for
>archery.  I (for one) wish there could be a special award for
>this young lady as a sign of appreciation  for all her efforts
>both here and at virtually every event she attends.
>My personal THANKS Seraphina -- and I do hope others will
>express theirs here on this list as well..

The only fitting award we could devise was to name Seraphina "Goddess of Hospitality"
by popular acclaim -- a position she fills very well.  I have never gone hungry
at any even that Seraphina has attended!

If you check the OP, you will find that the Barony of Bjornsborg recommended,
and the Crown agreed, to give Seraphina a Sable Thisle in the field of Hospitality.
 She also is a Baroness of the Court of Ansteorra, in part for her hospitality
and many services she has rendered, often through hospitality!

Still, word fame is always the richest reward, and no doubt she will appreciate
it.  I'm not sure if Seraphina or her lord, Master Cynric, subscribe to this
list -- but you can tell her yourself by email at <aferrell at texas.net>

::GUNNORA::

Grateful recipient of much of Seraphina's hospitality and open-handed generosity.