ANST - Archery

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Wed Apr 5 07:10:49 PDT 2000

It's an odd thing...but I realized why I generally don't get over to
watch archery very much.

I forget that it's there.

At events where I can see archery happening, I check it out and even
sometimes participate (badly, but I'm an authorized combat archer).
At events where I can't see archery, I never get over to it.

Perhaps the out of sight, out of mind problem could be considered when
archery ranges are positioned?  Of course, you can't be shooting into
the other activities...but archers shooting away from or parallel to
activities may get more attention....

Isobel