ANST - see no need for cookies?!

STDRLC13 STDRLC13 at shsu.edu
Thu Apr 6 08:50:33 PDT 2000

Me again-
                I just want to sya that the comment of "samll group of
people....not enough to have a need for cookies" reallly  just shocked
the spit right out of me. How about cookies are  how we let people know
that they belong to uor group and are contributing to it? How about
cookies are how we encouragew people to be in ana activity? How about
cookies are one way of drawing notice to an activity by involiving the
crown in it? How about cookies ar ethinigs that we show off to people
outside the SCA to show them what we do? How about everyone needs a goal
to aim for( no pun intended), soomething to strive for? HOw about the
fact that  cookies show that sour beloved kingdom supports our efforts
to particiaote in the SCA?  -Isabeau