ANST - CBS Sunday Morning - VENTING RANT

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Sun Apr 9 07:33:50 PDT 2000

I am not a happy camper!..... For the second Sunday in a row I have woken up
early, given up a good solid 1 1/2 hours of my precious and valuable sleep,
to watch a news program that doesn't give me much news that I haven't
already heard before and other stories that interest me in nothing but a
passing interest and a hum.... that's cute.

I know that  things happen and many stories get bumped.  I just wanted to
vent.  I'll be really pisssed if we don't air next Sunday.

Arabella