ANST - Crown Tournament

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Sun Apr 16 17:58:25 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the list from Lord Stephen Macthomas:

First, to everyone who assisted with field and voice heraldry at Crown
Tournament, my deepest thanks.  As it turned out, we had more help than we
could put to use, and I want to especially thank those who were patient
enough to make themselves available in spite of not being utilized.  Vivat to
all those that volunteered their time, service and voices to Ansteorra this
weekend.

Second, to Lady Meliora Rhydderch, the steward for Crown Tournament, her
staff, Their Excellencies Ulstead and Cateau, and the populace of the Barony
of Loch Soillier, congratulations for putting together such a fun and
wonderful event.  The hard work put into running the event was evident at
every turn.  Vivat to all of them for a job well done.

Third, to the 26 entrants in the Crown list, thanks for making the Tournament
an incredible show of chivalry and skill.  From the first three pairings of
the first round (Duke Jean Richard/Sir Alexis, Hrabia William/Sir Wilhelm,
Count Gunthar/Sir Timotheos) to the final bout between Richard and Timo, it
was breathtaking.  Vivat to all the entrants.

Fourth, to Mistress Lorraine Deerslayer and Master Michael Silverhands,
congratulations on their elevation to the Order of the Pelican.  Both of
these recognitions are richly deserved.  Vivat to the newest Pelicans of
Ansteorra.

And finally, to Their Stellar Highnesses Timotheos and Allyson,
congratulations and the best wishes for a prosperous and glorious Reign.
Vivat Their Highnesses!

In service to Ansteorra,
Stephen Macthomas, Gate's Edge