ANST - His Majesty's Ballistas

Rikki Mitman esmitman at ghg.net
Sun Apr 16 19:13:35 PDT 2000

I would like to offer my support to the fulfillment of His Majesty's edict.
While I'm not much good with a hammer, I do make small glass vials that
some find pleasing.

To any barony, shire, or canton that puts on a silent auction or raffle to
raise funds **specifically for the building of their ballista(s)**, I will
donate one such vial in that group's colors as part of the effort. (These
vials typically sell for $20-40, depending on complexity.)

Seneschals of groups that wish to take advantage of this offer should
contact me privately.

In service to the war effort,

Mistress Teleri ferch Pawl