ANST - medieval times

Russell Husted husted at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 17 04:47:44 PDT 2000

I just read the Medieval Times site that was listed on the Coastal list and
thought it was neat. It gave a list of events and what awards were given at
those events, who received them and who painted them. It did not say what
kingdom it was for, not ours. But it was neat.

your servant
mahee

http://coastal.ansteorra.org/scribe

ps. If you are a scribe or illuminator in the coastal region, I would like
to list you on the Coastal Scribe page, SCA name only. Check out the above
site, you will see what I mean. Thank you.