ANST - Invitation to join nalbinding

nalbinding Moderator nalbinding-owner at egroups.com
Sun Apr 16 23:54:46 PDT 2000

Hello,

This is an invitation to join the nalbinding group, an email group
that I moderate at eGroups, a free, easy-to-use email group service.
By joining this group, you'll be able to easily send messages to
fellow group members using just one email address. eGroups
also makes it easy to store photos and files, coordinate events
and more.

Here's my introductory message for you:

Greetings,

I have started an email group dedicated to the discussion of nalbinding, its history (all of it not just SCA period), construction techniques, available resources, classification systems, research, variations, embroidery styles on finished items, etc. It will also be open to discussion about knotless netting (Buttonhole stitch varients) and confusions with knitting.

I would like to promote information sharing on this obscure craft. I welcome you to join our discussions.

Sincerely,
Sigrid Briansdotter (Anne Decker)

Alternate names, nalebinding, nalbindning, naalbinding, nailbinding, naalebinding, looped needle netting, knotless netting, needle binding, somning, somvant, toothbruch handle rug weaving, vattsaum, patning, etc.

TO JOIN THIS GROUP, simply choose ONE of these 2 options:

-OR-

2) Go to our site at
   http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/nalbinding
   and click the "JOIN" button

If you do not wish to join the nalbinding group, just ignore
this invitation.

Regards,

Moderator, nalbinding

SPECIAL NOTE FROM eGroups:  Because eGroups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers
to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please
notify us at abuse at egroups.com