ANST - Crown Tournament

ches at io.com ches at io.com
Mon Apr 17 07:31:28 PDT 2000

I just wanted to add that it has been a very long time since a crown
tournament made my heart race at the sight of such fighting! The Bi. That
was by far the _most_ exciting part for me. Only because if broke from the
sword and board that everyone else used. There was such grace and beauty
in that fight! Ok, so I am biased, I like florentine fighting. :)

And those showers!! WOW, Hot water at high pressure! It was worth the
walk! :)

Thanks to all!

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca