ANST - medieval times

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Apr 17 09:10:51 PDT 2000

Greetings Mahee,

I have been in contact with the editor of Medieval Times because he has
requested my monthly article and others for his web magazine.

He does intend the magazine to be for the entire Known World, but is
limited by what articles he gets sent. There was a recent issue that
highlighted Gulf Wars and had letters from the Royalty in Trimaris and
Meridies as well as the feature article.

If you would like to see Ansteorra events mentioned, I'm sure he would
be willing to consider any articles sent to him.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net