ANST - Hi!

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Mon Apr 17 18:35:31 PDT 2000

Hello to all!

As is quite evident, my email is back online.  After four weeks off line, I
had 1209 messages, and my pitiful computer couldn't handle them all.  I
asked my server to dump them in order to facilitate my email moving faster.

If you have sent any correspondence that I have not responded to personally,
please email again.

For the Chirurgeonate, please direct all future phone calls to Sir (I can't
remember how to spell Equis) Romanius, who is listed as my Deputy Kingdom
Chirurgeon on the Ansteorran website.  He will be acting Kingdom until a
suitable replacement is found.  I will be re-warranted as Kingdom Chirurgeon
at the end of our reign, but an interim will be necessary.

For nuts and bolts stuff, please feel free to email me at this address, or
His Highness at SirTimo at hotmail.com.

On a totally non chirurgeonate note, I thank every one of you who have
called and sent messages on our upcoming "adventure".....

I am sincerely looking forward to a smashing good time!

Peace to all,

HRH Allyson