ANST - water at Crown Tourney / Favor Contest

CAC CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 05:06:59 PDT 2000

Hello everyone,
    I just wanted to add my thanks to everyone who
helped with water-bearing at Crown Tourney. I had most
of the names written down but didn't make it home with
them. Again, thank you very much for helping make this
part of our Tourney successful. I couldn't have done
it without your help.
    On another note, there will be a favor contest at
Loch Guardian, on May 12-14. The contest will be
judged by Baroness Cateau and Lady Mari. The two
categories will be adult favors and a seperate one for
children's favors.
                      Sincerely,
Lady Giovanna Lena Caronna